PRIVATE GENERAL PRACTICE
We provide general practice services on private basis, that means you have to pay to be seen by a GP. Although we believe that NHS services are best suited. However, there are times when you want to access a doctor sooner.
You will be seen by an experienced GP at the time and date that suits you. We complement the existing GP services. it is good practice to inform your own NHS GP with the results and consultations. If you do not want us to inform please let us know immediately.
you can access the GP services as one off or on regular basis that suits you.
Our GPs can do onward referral to various consultants as required.
Give us a call or email us and we will be in touch
WHAT WE OFFER
• Consultations, treatment and management of health conditions
• Private prescriptions
• Referral for standard and specialised blood tests*
• Urine testing, height, weight, BMI assessment and lifestyle advice
• Referral for X-ray, Ultrasound, CT and MRI scanning*
• Occupational Health checks*
• Onward referral to Consultant experts
• In depth discussion and understanding of current health concerns
• Sexual health concerns
• Medical examinations – pre-employment, driving, insurance and immigration
Family planning and contraceptive advice
You will be reviewed by the GP after your results to discuss it with you. This will be charged as follow up appointment. We politely request payments to paid before seen by the GP
If you take more than booked with your GP please note you will be charged for the additional time.
Prices (in Pounds)
GP Consultation - New (20 minutes)- £65
GP Consultation (30 minutes)- £85
Follow Up Consultation (15 minutes) - £50
GP Consultation (40 minutes)- £110
GP Consultation (1 hour)- £160